Tuesday, December 25, 2007

GËZUAR KRISHTLINDJEN!


I'd like to take a moment to wish all those who celebrate it a very Merry Christmas! Also , I'd like to briefly explain why I haven't posted anything here in almost a month. No, I haven't given up on the blog; nor have I run out of rebuttals to the "Haters" propaganda and lies. The reason, simply put, is because I have been busy dealing with a family matter (I will not go into it here-if you are a friend of the blog, feel free to write and ask me, and I will tell you), one which I anticipate I will be dealing with for some months to come. Therefore, it's entirely possible that my contributions here will be sparse for some time to come (barring that I find some more contributors to help out, of course). But I am by no means giving up the blog! So bear with me as I take care of this matter, and I will eventually be back to doing my bit in the war against the "Haters"-and that's a promise!

1 comment:

Balkan Ⓐnarchist said...

Pozdrav Peshkatari.

I've just read your comment to my blog. I actually read this blog post above recently, but now I know the nature of the family matter you mention. I'm sorry for your loss, and please accept my condolence.

Perhaps you already know this, but things will get easier with time. It's probably cliché, but it's true that time heals. In fact I asked my mother whether time heals when discussing bereavement in her family, and she comfirmed that it does, adding nevertheless that the memories of that person always remain.

I happen to be an only child myself Peshk, so I'm delighted you mentioned that you are one too. I believe it's something we get used to as we grow up. Besides, what would we be like had we grown up with brothers and sisters in the same domestic setting? But I hope you have some close cousins who live nearby, especially at this time in your life, to offer comfort.

So I hope that the new year will be better for you than this year's Christmas. Do keep visiting my blog, and chip in a comment or two when you can. It will encourage other readers to do the same! ;-)

So, 'Sretna Nova Godina' and 'Gëzuar Vitin e Ri'!

Alan.