Monday, September 10, 2007

YEE-HAH! WE HITS DA BIG TIME!!

Well, guess what, folks? LA JULIA NOW KNOWS WE'RE OUT THERE!! WOO-HOO!! :D
(But Julie, sweetiepie, honeybunches of oats....you goofed again, dear! I never accused you of mistaking KosovA for a part of Croatia-I accused you of thinking that Croatia had been absorbed into the so-called "Greater Albania"-which of course, BTW, doesn't exist. And as far as the corrections go....no need to thank me, the pleasure's all mine-trust me on that one! ;) )

3 comments:

Albiqete said...

Great catch man
I'm laughting my ass off
you caught the bitch with the pants down

Fran├žois said...

Be careful using this flag, the Serb Nazis might accuse you of wanting to include the United States in that "Greater Albania" which exists more in their propaganda than in the minds of Albanians :-)

Albiqete said...

Fran
If it is in my hands I will make Albaian territories the 51 state of Unites States of America just because our problems will be solved once for all. Just because I detest them