Monday, October 1, 2007

We hits da big time, part II: We get our first threatening e-mail!

Well, I knew it would happen one day, and in fact, I'm surprised that it didn't happen sooner: Tonight we received our first threatening e-mail! To be honest, folks, I was kind of disappointed that it took so long! I was beginning to wonder if I was having any sort of real effect out there. Well, now I know! Anyway, though I've already posted the link to it above, I feel that this is such a special moment that it deserves to be reposted on the main page of the blog. So therefore, and without further ado....

Anonymous said...

What's your name, buddy? Where do you live? What's your occupation?

I see you enjoy calling people by their first and last names, even giving the towns where they live on this sewer hate spewing blog of yours; are you calling for a lynch of those you disagree with? would you like for something to happen to them? do you want Gorin's dog killed?

But you reserve the luxury of staying anonymous youself.

Dont worry, I will find who you are. And dont be surprised if your name starts popping up on some web places where you really would not want to be called by your full name.

Take care, buddy, fishing accidents are not so rare.

And my response....

Either you're some Albanian kid who thinks he's being cute by coming on here and breaking my balls (I allow for this possibility since you evidently know at least some Albanian), or you're some sort of serious psycho. If its the former, or something like that, I have no time for silly bullshit. Go play somewhere else. If, on the other hand, you're the latter, listen up:

Not that it matters, but La Julia's full name is out there for all to see, and she's more than once mentioned where she lives, so it's not exactly a big secret. It's not like I published her address or phone number (neither of which I know) or anything like that.

As far as "staying anonymous", I notice you do that too-hypocrite.

As far as your insane insinuations and conclusions go, I've called for no such thing in the slightest as "lynching" those who I disagree with, or who disagree with me, or anything remotely like it. Believe it or not, I actually believe in something called "civil discourse", something La Julia and her ilk obviously don't. And no, unlike some out there, I don't particularly want "something to happen" to those I disagree with, their families, friends, pets, or anything else. Any retribution they may have coming for their deeds or misdeeds in this life I believe should be left up to The One to whom we shall all answer to one day.

As for being a "sewer hate spewing blog", yes, I'll admit it: I'm guilty of spewing hate in my blog; hate towards hypocrisy, racism, the distorting of facts, the telling of half truths, thinly veiled calls for genocide, the manipulation of people's thoughts and emotions, slander, and a whole host of other such things. And I hope I always do hate each and every one of those things, and I will do my best to encourage others to do the same.

As for the rest of your cute little "threats", all I have to say is: Bring it on, "pal", bring it on-if you can. Trust me, I've dealt with people far worse than you, whose threats were far more serious and credible than yours. And that's all I have to say to the likes of you. Now you have a nice night too, sweetcheeks. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your name
your state & town
your work

I want to look you in the eye and see how brave you really are.

like puting peoples pics up there? time to post your own mug up, bubballoo!

Peshkatari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peshkatari said...

Also, what's the big deal about putting people's pics up? All the pics I use are public and out in the open (unlike you), so I'm not betraying any secrets. I think you need to either learn how blogs work, or find a better excuse to "call me out" with, pal.

Peshkatari said...

Uh-uh....you gotta put the work in for that yourself, asshat. (Besides, you forgot address and phone #!) But hey, if by some chance you do find those out and can actually find me, like I said, by all means bring it on. I've dealt with bigger fish than you before-bet on it!